We advise on a variety of complex disputes and at every stage of their development. We have long experience in advising clients at the pre-court stage and representing them before common courts, the Supreme Court, and administrative court. We act for clients before arbitration tribunals (ICC, SA KIG, Sąd Lewiatan, DIS) and in post-arbitration proceedings.
– representing energy companies e.g., in disputes concerning payments for non-balanced electric energy and disputes concerning liability under insurance contract;
– support and legal representation in numerous construction disputes, acting for the investors, contractors and design studios;
– representing an investor in a dispute for compensation for the conversion of real estate in a local land development plan (Supreme Court file no. II CSK 98/13 and II CSK 569/14);
– representing the Republic of Poland in the arbitration investment dispute Servier et. al versus Poland (value of the object of litigation about PLN 1,200,000,000);
– representing the Republic of Poland in the case of DutyFreeShops versus Poland; arbitration award’s execution proceedings (value of the object of litigation about PLN 80,000,000);
– participation in the team representing the State Treasury in the case of Eureko B.V. versus Poland;
– representation in the ICC arbitral proceedings resulting from the M&A transaction (value of the dispute about PLN 300,000,000).